Thursday, October 9, 2008

Crapnackle - Proposal 106a

What we have here, is a failure to communicate. I say stop selling into a soft (understatement) market and you continue to do so. What about "stop selling" is hard to understand? Don't make me stop this car. I will you know.

Instead of trying to hurt me with your lack of compliance with my wishes, here's what we'll do. Proposal 106a. I'm going to be calm. I'll come over here and stand with my hands on the back of this chair and my feet spread out as far as can. Then, when I say go, you wind up and drive your foot up between my legs crushing my balls and causing me severe pain.

But if I accept that, you will agree to stop selling and to actually start buying stocks. I won't go so far as to require that you buy specific stocks, although if you need suggestions, I have some.

Fair enough?

No comments: