Monday, January 4, 2010

Neat Mascot - Nasty Product (opinion)

I haven't been to Burger King in a long time. It hasn't sounded like a good idea. I've done the golden arches a few times but no Burger King. I needed to get something quick and there it was. - Burger King. I'm not sure what I ordered (I'm sure it had a name - I think the word stack was in it) but it consisted of the typical white bread bun (limp) with two 1/10 of a pound patties, some precooked bacon and a cheese that I think was ladled on (that's what it looked like). In the cheese were some small fragments of what might have been something (maybe a pepper). It looked bad but I ate it anyway.

It was one of the worst things ever served or eaten by man. It was almost tasteless. What taste came through was not pleasant. This was bad stuff. I'm not talking about nutrition here. I mean - this assemblage was just plain lousy. My guess is that this was the intended offering and not the fact that I got a mistake. It was ... what's the word?... Gross. I only ate the burger with the cheese and bacon (no bun). Maybe it was 3 - 4 ounces of matter. It sat inside me - heavy and unsatisfying. I was however, no longer hungry.

I really don't think I'll ever return to "The King". I'm not sure why I went in the first place.

NYSE: BKC - Burger King Holdings is selling for $18.97 / share. It's 52-week low is $15.61. This should be a good issue to short. There - I'm making the call "Short BKC". Don't ask me how short or what duration to play - you have to do some of the work yourself. However, I would say that a new low in the next 12- months would make sense - based on the crud I swallowed today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.