Friday, January 23, 2009

Some trivial stuff... Sorry

Sorry to dish up some trivial things - as if most things aren't...

Coffee is good stuff. Not Dunkin Donuts coffee, or flavored concoctions with syrup, whipped cream and drizzled - a.k.a. "girly coffee". , but coffee coffee. Dunkin Donuts coffee doesn't count. They sell a ton of it though - so maybe it's tamed down (weak) enough to appeal to those who have not acquired the taste for real coffee. Get yourself an espresso type coffee from Starbucks or another similar effort.

Diamonds are silly. I get the scarcity thing, but is that really the case? Are they so stunning that that they are worth the price? I mean - can you really appreciate the brilliance without whipping out your jeweler's magnifying device? Do you need one to demonstrate how much you love someone? I've got your
three-month's salary right here (groin grab).


Larry Bird was awesome. Too bad some of you yutes didn't see it on a regular basis. Everyone looks good in highlight reels, but this guy was clutch and played a game much bigger than his natural ability. I bring it up only because people forget.








Cut the crap with the ridiculous base. I'm sure I've whined about this before, but what's with the super-loud base speakers in your car? That's just not good, not good at all. Since I feel it way over here, sitting right inside that car - you must be in severe pain. What are you thinking? Is that supposed to be cool? Maybe it is and I'm missing something. If you're reading this - good, because I'm sure if I complained verbally, you wouldn't be able to hear me. Geez...

Sorry.

No comments: