Saturday, May 31, 2008

Let's go with - - - "King". Perfect!

After much thought, I have decided that I will become - - - the King.

Yes, I know - it seems like a big job doesn't it? It is. In fact - it comes with great responsibility. However, I've decided that I'm okay with all that it entails.

I won't be your typical King. Nope. It's unlikely that I will wear a crown, and my plan is to not have people around to tell me what I want to hear. I'll earn all the necessary loyalty, and I'll be good to almost everyone. There are nasty people out there, and I can't promise to be good to the nasty ones. They will however, certainly not be asked to hang out with the rest of us.

Hopefully, my assent to the position of King will happen soon. I've got several things planned that will be made much easier if I'm already established as King.

I realize this is big news and I hope I haven't shocked anyone with the announcement. I thought maybe that if I did it just after game 6 of the Celtic-Piston series, it could be done without much fanfare. Fanfare is a King thing (trumpets etc), but we'll reserve all that for after the official day, a.k.a. coronation.

There you have it.

No comments: