Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oh Great and Powerful Oprah... May I?

Oh great and powerful Oprah, let the following three things be so:

1.) Cancel this recession thing. It's not a good idea. Really - ask around. This would include letting there be a significant rise in the value of my investment portfolio - both equities and real estate. Please start working on that one right away.

2.) Don't let Mr. Huckabee become President. If you must allow it, please change his name. We'll feel silly saying Huckabee. Actually, I'm not too worried about this one - so work on some other things and we'll get back to you if there seems to be a real problem.

3.) Since I am allowed only three requests at a time, I'll make this a compilation or multilayered request. I'll assume tricky requests are allowed. If not, I'll make my third request be that tricky worded requests are legal. Of course, if you make me use up my third request, I'll also need an another request (4th) so that I can get my whole "want" properly expressed. This may require a variance or a waiver from you, but let's just say that the possibility of variances and waivers have already been slipped into a previous request and therefore - we are technically good to go. Anyway...Make me fit. I'd like to lose 40 pounds before the end of July. No, 50 pounds... yes, let's say 50, and do it without me having to suffer any discomfort, get sick, or even try hard. If this isn't possible, I'll go with the idea that I give some effort. Of course I'll need the effort to be included in the request if this is the case.

Thank you Oprah!

No comments: